R programming certification training covers data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language. You will learn about R packages, how to import and export data in R, data structures in R, various statistical concepts, cluster analysis, and forecasting.
Avg Salary Hike
Any person who is interested in building a career in Data Science can opt for this course as a starting step.
There are no prerequisites for this course. Any person can join this course.
CH -01 An Introduction to R
· History of S and R
· Introduction to R
· The R environment
· What is Statistical Programming?
· Why use a command line?
· Your first R session
CH -02-Introduction to the R language
· Starting and quitting R
· Recording your work
· Basic features of R
· Calculating with R
· Named storage
· Exact or approximate?
· R is case-sensitive
· Listing the objects in the workspace
· Extracting elements from vectors
· Vector arithmetic
· Simple patterned vectors
· Missing values and other special values
· Character vectors
· More on extracting elements from vectors
· Matrices and arrays
· Data frames
· Dates and times
· Built-in functions and online help
· Built-in examples
· Finding help when you don’t know the function name
· Built-in graphics functions
· Additional elementary built-in functions
· Logical vectors and relational operators
· Boolean Algebra
· Logical Operations in R
· Data Input & Output
· Changing Directives
· Dump() & Source()
· Redirecting R Output
· Saving & retrieving Image Files
· Data Frames and the Read.table functions
CH -03 Programming statistical graphics